Mulch Madness Weekend 2018 - March 16th - March 18th - is approaching! It takes Herculean efforts on the part of each and every crew family to deliver the vast amounts of mulch that our rowers will sell!
Family volunteer commitment for Mulch Weekend:
1) Every family must volunteer 1 adult for 1 all-day mulch job during delivery weekend. Each slot in the Sign-Up Genius is worth 1 Mulch Volunteer Credit unless otherwise noted.
2) We also are offering "extra credit hour" shifts that are not all-day jobs, but will count towards a family's MCC volunteer commitment of 3 Additional Volunteer Credits.
3) Review the separate Sign Up Genius links (to be posted mid February) for Mulch Supplies and Mulch Food Tent donations. (These do not count toward volunteer credit, but every family is expected to contribute food or drink items.)
4) YOU OWN the slot you signed up for - i.e. if you need to cancel, it's your responsibility to find another adult to fill your slot as this is a rower family commitment.
5) Most parents will be Chase Car Driver or Truck Driver and we ask you to attend a REQUIRED PARENT MEETING Tuesday March 13 after the parent meeting, around 830 pm. This will save us valuable time Saturday morning and is in lieu of the longer meeting at the mulch lot. (Floater position should attend too)
PLEASE NOTE: Rowers do not sign up here - they will sign up through a separate Sign Up Genius for Chase Car Selections, to be posted at the end of February.
Check out the job opportunities, sign up for your desired slots, and honor your commitment by showing up the weekend of March 16-18 to help get the mulch out of the parking lot and into people's yards!
Questions? Contact Dawn McCarthy at 703-790-1691 or email@example.com.