McLean Crew Club Registration
Oh yeah (come on)
Cha cha now y'all
1. Join/Renew USRowing, as Individual/Athlete
McLean High School Crew Club
Club Code: MV7JG
(Basic Membership - $20)
2. From your USRowing Member Portal, click the SafeSport icon on the bottom left.
Athletes ages 18 & up (and any who will turn 18 during the season):
Take SafeSport Trained Core. (90 minutes)
Athletes 17 & younger:
Take SafeSport for Youth Athletes
Once completed, please email training certificate to:
Required for athlete participation in regattas.
Athletes in compliance with Required USRowing SafeSport Training
Five hops this time
Each New Parent:
Create a new account at safesport.org and
take SafeSport Trained Core
(90 minutes / $19.99)
Each Returning Parent:
Login to existing SafeSport account and take SafeSport Refresher 1 or 2
(30 minutes / $9.99)
Once completed, please email training certificate to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Each parent must take course separately
Be trained to keep athletes safe in accordance with
USRowing & MCC Policy
Athletes & Parents
Complete and Sign All Required Forms:
McLean Crew Participation Form: Sign after Step 4
McLean Crew Membership Agreement: Read carefully. It has the dues information.
MAAPP Waiver: Sign After completing Step 7
Parental Authorization for Field Trip
Field Trip Luggage Form
Driver and Vehicle Insurance
Student with Student Driver Permission
Student with Parent Driver Permission
Safety Video Step 10 and
Safety Manual Step 5
1. Please make sure that your athlete enters their name and email address as well as your and your spouse or significant other’s names and email addresses in the signup page.
2. This is a sequential process. The athlete will start signing first. Once they are done with their signatures and click on "Finish," the document will be automatically emailed to the first parent. Once the first parent completes their signatures, the document will be emailed to the second parent for their signatures.
3. Please make sure that the athlete DOES NOT enter the studentID@fcpsschools.net as their email address. FCPS blocks all external emails so we cannot contact the student with a @fcpsschools.net address.
4. Parent 2/significant other, please check carefully that all the documents are signed. There are some fields that are optional, and the cursor tends to move down to the next signature field and might skip some steps.
Clap clap clap clap your hands
Athletes & Parents
1. Turn in a valid physical dated after May, 1 2023: https://www.vhsl.org/sports-medicine/physical-examination/
2. Register for the sport(s) they plan on participating in: https://mclean-ar.rschooltoday.com/
ALL athletes must complete these forms.